搜索
查看: 1735|回复: 3

【讨论】如果您的Non Steam服务器不想被黑,请升级HL1引擎

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-6-10 09:39:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 中国–江苏–无锡
来自 Valve
Alfred Reynolds just posted on the hlds_l mailing list the following announcment, devoid of details, but inviting much speculation.

"There will be an update for HL1 based games in the next few hours.

- Alfred"

Stay tuned, kids. I'll update this when I have more info.

UPDATE:

This is an important update for server admins, and 3rd party tool developers. Exploits that were found have been fixed, and the query system has been updated.
3147对服务器管理者来说是个重要更新,一些已经发现的漏洞北修复了

I should point out that only those running STEAM will get these updates, the exploits will continue to work on old non-steam servers. I reccommend upgrading ASAP to maintain security.

The news release is as follows:

Updates to the HL1 Engine have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

HL1 Engine
Fixed several exploits triggered by malicious server operators (found by Stan Bubrouski)

老毛子?

As part of the next version of VAC, which is currently in testing, the Linux game server now must have GLIBC 2.3.2 or above installed

HL1 Engine Master Server Query Protocol
These changes bring the HL1 engine's querying protocol in line with that of the Source engine. If you connect to Steam enabled game servers using a third party tool, you may need to contact the vendor for an update.

Added a challenge number to A2S_PLAYER and A2S_RULES server queries.
Setting "sv_enableoldqueries" to 1 (currently the default) allows old style (no challenge/response) queries to work

Changed A2S_INFO server query to require the string "Source Engine Query" appended to the end of the query packet

Removed support for "info", "infostring", "details", "players" and "rules" queries, use A2S_INFO, A2S_PLAYERS and A2S_RULES instead
发表于 2005-6-10 09:56:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国–福建–龙岩
升级系统,这是一个合格网管的职责。
HL1 Engine升级了Master Server Query,就是为了防止一些人利用服务器的BUG导致服务器的Crash。

这次升级不是关键的,不是强制升级。但是肯定还有一次关键升级的。:D
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-10 10:01:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国–福建–龙岩
在接下来的几周内,HL1 Engine还会升级的。
大家就等valve的升级消息吧。:D
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-6-10 10:27:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国–湖南–怀化–辰溪县