cfans 发表于 2006-9-9 09:29:13

Psychostats动态:PS3于早些时候开始内测!

Uncle Storm wants YOU for a beta tester!

No more requests!
Thank you for all that have sent me requests to be part of the beta testing team. I have a enough candidates now so please, send no more requests to me. I have not sent any responses to those that have made it past my screening process. I will start responding in the next day or so. Thank you for your patience.

It's time once again that I request those interested (and capable) in becoming a beta tester for PsychoStats v3.0. Please read all requirements below before sending me an in-forum private message (do not send me emails; requirement #1).

Requirements:

[*]Do not send me an email requesting to be a beta tester. Send me a private message via the forums, please.
[*]You must have your own web and mysql servers. And understand how to use them. Users with 'free hosting' web sites will be not allowed.
[*]You must be familiar with PsychoStats 2.0 (otherwise why are you here?)
[*]The term "beta tester" means you TEST the software. Which may mean re-installing the software over and over again as bugs are found. It does not mean you install it once and run away.
[*]You must be running a Counter-Strike or Day of Defeat server.Please understand that I will not respond to all requests. If I don't respond to you within a few days consider yourself not worthy.

给对PS感兴趣(也看不太懂E文)的朋友提供一些最新消息。
由于不是每天都上PS的官方网站,测试人员招募工作在开始后2天就结束了。
唉~~没赶上这波!
PS3将会有更强大的功能和更少的BUG,期待Strom早日发布PS3正式版。

如果哪位高手有幸得到了PS3 beta能否分享一下(请在论坛给我发内部短信,我会积极与您联系),谢谢!

木石前盟 发表于 2006-9-9 14:10:20

回复: Psychostats动态:PS3于早些时候开始内测!

我也没有赶上,有的话,给大家分享一下
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Psychostats动态:PS3于早些时候开始内测!